Confliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  TS Status  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cho Solo Top

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anti

Anti

Cho Solo Top Empty
PostSubject: Cho Solo Top   Cho Solo Top EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:50 pm

UPDATED 8/28/11

This wat I've been doing v2 with Cho. It's hilariously easy to rape everything, but definitely needs the solo lane or this build is trash.

Runes
Armorpen Reds, Armor/lvl yellows, flat MR blues, HP Quints
I havent tried magic pen but the armor pen buffs his auto attack for easy last hits and surprising sustained dmg with your autoattacks
These runes make this shit work bro. You build AP early but buffer HP and the runes make a squishy looking Cho actually Cho raping your family behind your back.

Masteries
9/21/0
Standard tank with spell pen and maxed Strength of Spirit for dat health regen. Fuck harden skin, shit is worthless.

Summoner Spells
Flash/Exhaust
You're going to end up as a tank, so bring your team and exhaust if you don't have it.
Otherwise, switch exhaust for tele/clarity or ghost. Flash nom is amazing.

Skills
Rupture at lvl1, all your skills by lvl3. Level Scream first, then rupture then spikes. Rupture and spikes is preference, scream does the most damage and is easiest to land.

Build
  1. Start with dorans, b for another dorans and boots if your jungle actually comes around 4.

2. Finish boots into merc treads, build a catalyst

3. Finish a RoA, thats right an RoA.

4. Begin building FoN OR GA, GA only if there is a fed physical carry. It's more useful to have the hp regen and speed of a FoN before you get a GA or the GA will be useless.
    *You can sell your fucking dorans now, its tank time.

5. NOW I BUY A FROZEN HEART AFTER OR BEFORE GA DEPENDING ON THE AMOUNT OF PHYSICAL DPS IM TAKING

6. Then standard reactive tank items afterwards, or AP stuff if you're raping and already have someone to tank.

WAT?
I start with early AP to get a massive farm and dominate the top lane, and with the resistance runes just adding HP from 2 dorans and a cata will make retards assume you're squishy when your resistances and damage will melt their face off. Then you switch from AP to tank mode and spam shift+4 for hours.

Westrice does the same thing, he copied me http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=740

If you try doing this in a lane, just get one dorans and not two and it should be pretty solid still.
Back to top Go down
https://confliction.forumotion.com

Cho Solo Top
Page 1 of 1