Confliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  TS Status  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poor Man Taric Guide

Go down 
+3
Dingo8MyBaby
Dan
Tripwire
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tripwire

Tripwire

Poor Man Taric Guide Empty
PostSubject: Poor Man Taric Guide   Poor Man Taric Guide EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:16 pm

Poor Man Taric Guide 44
Introduction
Hello and welcome to my Poor Man Taric guide, this guide is only for support Taric, and focuses on getting your bottom lane Carry Farmed/Fed while keeping your team alive by maximising Map control and Team Fighting Items. This guide will include Summoner spells, Runes, Masteries, Skills, Item builds and Tactics for Early, Mid and Late game with Ward spots for each part.

Summoner Spells
I normally take Flash and Clairvoyance

Poor Man Taric Guide Flash (Optional)
I take flash to excape, flash stunning, chasing and flash healing team mates.

Poor Man Taric Guide Clairvoyance (Must take)
CV is a must for this build since it is based around support.

Other Summoner Spells

Poor Man Taric Guide Ghost (Optional)
Ghost is a good replacement for Flash, since you can still chase/run away with it, it is good but i prefer Flash for stunning.

Poor Man Taric Guide Exhaust (Optional)
Exhaust is only good to get if your team has none of them or their team is mostly AD.

Poor Man Taric Guide Ignite (Optional)
Ignite is just like Exhaust, it is only good to get if you have no Ignites on your team or their champs are mostly Regen/life stealing champs.

Runes
Poor Man Taric Guide Supportrunes
Masteries
Poor Man Taric Guide Supportmasteries
Skills

Poor Man Taric Guide P Passive - GemCraft
Taric loves to socket magical gems into all of his weapons, resulting in his melee attacks replenishing his mana for 7.5% of damage dealt.

Poor Man Taric Guide Q Q - Imbue
Taric brings forth earthen energy to heal a nearby ally and himself for 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 / 300 (+90% of ability power). If Taric heals only himself, the heal will be 40% more effective. Melee attacks on enemies decrease this spell's cooldown by 2 seconds per hit.

Cooldown 20 / 19 / 18 / 17 / 16seconds
Cost 70 / 85 / 100 / 115 / 130mana
Range 625

Poor Man Taric Guide W W - Shatter
Passive: Taric's gains 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 bonus armor and provides an aura that increases the armor of himself and nearby allies by 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30.

Active: Taric deals 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 / 300 (+50% of ability power) magic damage to nearby enemies and decreases their armor by 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 for 4 seconds. The aura portion of his passive is not in effect during the cooldown.

Cooldown 16seconds
Cost 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 / 90mana
Range 400

Poor Man Taric Guide E E - Dazzle
Taric fires a sphere of prismatic light at an enemy, dealing 20 / 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 - 80 / 160 / 240 / 320 / 400 (+100% of ability power) magic damage (lower damage the further the target is), and stunning them for 1 - 2 seconds (higher stun the further the target is).

Cooldown 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10seconds
Cost 95mana
Range 650

Poor Man Taric Guide R R - Radiance
Toggle: Taric emits brilliant light, healing himself for 30 / 40 / 50 (+20% of ability power) a second and increasing his and nearby allies' attack damage by 30 / 60 / 90 (half effect for nearby allied champions). The cost to sustain Radiance increases by 4 / 7 / 10 each second.

Cooldown 20seconds
Cost 20mana
Range 550

Skill Orders

Defensive Order - Maxing Heal first.
E-Q-Q-W-Q-R-Q-W-Q-W-R-W-W-E-E-R-E-E

Agressive Order - Maxing Shatter first.
E-Q-W-W-W-R-W-Q-W-Q-R-Q-Q-E-E-E-R-E

Overview on Items builds

Starting Items
Poor Man Taric Guide 1007_Regrowth_PendantPoor Man Taric Guide Health-potion or Poor Man Taric Guide Boots-of-speedPoor Man Taric Guide Health-potion3

Early Game
Poor Man Taric Guide Philosophers-stonePoor Man Taric Guide Sight-ward5Poor Man Taric Guide Mercurys-treadsPoor Man Taric Guide Heart-of-gold

Mid Game
Poor Man Taric Guide Shurelyas-reveriePoor Man Taric Guide Sight-ward5Poor Man Taric Guide Randuins-omenPoor Man Taric Guide Philosophers-stonePoor Man Taric Guide Oracles-elixir

Late Game
Poor Man Taric Guide Soul-shroud or Poor Man Taric Guide Frozen-heart

Poor Man Taric Guide Oracles-elixirPoor Man Taric Guide Sight-ward5

Poor Man Taric Guide Rabadons-deathcapIf you need AP

Tactics

Early Game
Play to the way your lane mate does, so if he is just farming try to keep the enemys away from him, if he is going for kills try to pull of early stun shatter combos and if he having trouble or just is retarded try to just keep him alive by healing him when you can.
Ward Spots Red if winning, Blue If losing and Green in it's anyones game.
Poor Man Taric Guide Earlygame

Mid Game
In mid game i have a rule that everytime i go back i buy 6wards or 2 + an orcale this helps to keep Map control. The way i play in Mid game is to my enemys, so if they are doing good but lets say they are split pushing you try and get a gank on their strongest carry to try shut them down or if they are trying to teamfight just hold a lane and delay while your allies farm up.
Poor Man Taric Guide Midgame
Late Game
I play late game by warding the whole map and keeping control over it to maximise ganking and minimize the chance of getting ganked, this also helps with buff stealing/Baron/Dragon and alot of the time can turn games and win them.
Poor Man Taric Guide Endgame

Champions Taric counters easy
Taric works very well versing champs that have long CD's like Alister and Morgana and champions that relie on CC to kill your carrys like WW or Malz.

Champions that counter Taric
Taric gets destroyed by any tanky dps like Xin and Rene.

Champions which work well with Taric in lane
Taric works very well with Ashe, Vayne, Corki and Trist because of their MS, AD and overall great early games.

Conclusion
With this build Taric feels worthless when playing him due to the lack of items but warding wins games and alot of people still dont realize that...

Last edited by TastingDeath on Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:57 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://confliction.forumotion.com
Dan

Dan

PostSubject: Re: Poor Man Taric Guide   Poor Man Taric Guide EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:12 pm

YOU FUCKING NOOB USELESS GUIDE -1
Back to top Go down
Tripwire

Tripwire

PostSubject: Re: Poor Man Taric Guide   Poor Man Taric Guide EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:06 pm

You're Useless!
Back to top Go down
Tripwire

Tripwire

PostSubject: Re: Poor Man Taric Guide   Poor Man Taric Guide EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:24 pm

IT'S DONE ANTI!
Back to top Go down
Dingo8MyBaby

Dingo8MyBaby

PostSubject: Re: Poor Man Taric Guide   Poor Man Taric Guide EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:17 pm

Nice guide. Can I grammar nazi it?
Back to top Go down
Anti

Anti

PostSubject: Re: Poor Man Taric Guide   Poor Man Taric Guide EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:24 pm

tl:dr buy gold gen and wards and

Why the FUCK would my LAST item on a support taric be a rabadons. That is a shit teir last item unless its bought early and therefore not a last item or used to top off an ap heavy build. WHEN YOU DO SHIT LIKE OHK GUYS IM BUILDING REGEN TANK HMMM OK RABADONS CAUSE I AM AFTER ALL A SPELL CASTER RIGHT? i die inside.

I will still try.
Back to top Go down
Tripwire

Tripwire

PostSubject: Re: Poor Man Taric Guide   Poor Man Taric Guide EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:29 pm

You sir are retarded and yes you can edit my bad english...
Back to top Go down
Anti

Anti

PostSubject: Re: Poor Man Taric Guide   Poor Man Taric Guide EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:31 pm

Well everything except rabadons is good.

Back to top Go down
Elmo

Elmo

PostSubject: Re: Poor Man Taric Guide   Poor Man Taric Guide EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:08 pm

Hat make taric good heal, no?
If no, no matter. Rabadon still make good hat.
Back to top Go down
Phildo

PostSubject: Re: Poor Man Taric Guide   Poor Man Taric Guide EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:05 am

What the fuck is the point of 1 move speed quint, FUCK
Back to top Go down
Elmo

Elmo

PostSubject: Re: Poor Man Taric Guide   Poor Man Taric Guide EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:19 am

^ Yes.
Back to top Go down
Tripwire

Tripwire

PostSubject: Re: Poor Man Taric Guide   Poor Man Taric Guide EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:21 am

It helps!
Back to top Go down
Anti

Anti

PostSubject: Re: Poor Man Taric Guide   Poor Man Taric Guide EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:52 am

I actual do that

actual

EDIT THIS GUIDE IS ALSO GOOD FOR LEONA
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Poor Man Taric Guide   Poor Man Taric Guide EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:06 pm

Phildo wrote:
I think it's to have a slight edge over other supports. Given that most supports get x/x/21, almost always speccing in the 3% Movement Speed mastery, the 1 quint could potentially make/break a team fight.
Back to top Go down
Dingo8MyBaby

Dingo8MyBaby

PostSubject: Re: Poor Man Taric Guide   Poor Man Taric Guide EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:26 pm

TastingDeath wrote:
Poor Man Taric Guide 44
Introduction
Hello and welcome to my Poor Man Taric guide. This guide is only for support Taric and focuses on getting your bottom lane Carry Farmed/Fed while keeping your team alive by maximizing Map control and Team Fighting Items. This guide will include Summoner spells, Runes, Masteries, Skills, Item builds and Tactics for Early, Mid and Late game with Ward spots for each stage of the game.

Summoner Spells
I normally take Flash and Clairvoyance

Poor Man Taric Guide Flash (Optional)
I take flash for escaping, flash stunning, chasing, and flash healing teammates.

Poor Man Taric Guide Clairvoyance (Must take)
CV is a must for this build since it is based around support.

Other Summoner Spells

Poor Man Taric Guide Ghost (Optional)
Ghost is a good replacement for Flash, since you can still chase/run away with it, however I prefer Flash for stunning.

Poor Man Taric Guide Exhaust (Optional)
Exhaust is only good to get if your team has none of them or their team is mostly AD.

Poor Man Taric Guide Ignite (Optional)
Ignite is just like Exhaust, it is only good to get if you have no Ignites on your team or their champs are mostly Regen/life stealing champs.

Runes
Poor Man Taric Guide Supportrunes
Masteries
Poor Man Taric Guide Supportmasteries
Skills

Poor Man Taric Guide P Passive - GemCraft
Taric loves to socket magical gems into his anus, resulting in his melee attacks replenishing his mana for 7.5% of damage dealt.

Poor Man Taric Guide Q Q - Imbue
Taric brings forth earthen energy to heal a nearby ally and himself for 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 / 300 (+90% of ability power). If Taric heals only himself, the heal will be 40% more effective. Melee attacks on enemies decrease this spell's cooldown by 2 seconds per hit.

Cooldown 20 / 19 / 18 / 17 / 16seconds
Cost 70 / 85 / 100 / 115 / 130mana
Range 625

Poor Man Taric Guide W W - Shatter
Passive: Taric's gains 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 bonus armor and provides an aura that increases the armor of himself and nearby allies by 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30.

Active: Taric deals 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 / 300 (+50% of ability power) magic damage to nearby enemies and decreases their armor by 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 for 4 seconds. The aura portion of his passive is not in effect during the cooldown.

Cooldown 16seconds
Cost 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 / 90mana
Range 400

Poor Man Taric Guide E E - Dazzle
Taric fires a sphere of prismatic light at an enemy, dealing 20 / 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 - 80 / 160 / 240 / 320 / 400 (+100% of ability power) magic damage (lower damage the further the target is), and stunning them for 1 - 2 seconds (higher stun the further the target is).

Cooldown 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10seconds
Cost 95mana
Range 650

Poor Man Taric Guide R R - Radiance
Toggle: Taric emits brilliant light, healing himself for 30 / 40 / 50 (+20% of ability power) a second and increasing his and nearby allies' attack damage by 30 / 60 / 90 (half effect for nearby allied champions). The cost to sustain Radiance increases by 4 / 7 / 10 each second.

Cooldown 20seconds
Cost 20mana
Range 550

Skill Orders

Defensive Order - Maxing Heal first.
E-Q-Q-W-Q-R-Q-W-Q-W-R-W-W-E-E-R-E-E

Agressive Order - Maxing Shatter first.
E-Q-W-W-W-R-W-Q-W-Q-R-Q-Q-E-E-E-R-E

Overview on Items builds

Starting Items
Poor Man Taric Guide 1007_Regrowth_PendantPoor Man Taric Guide Health-potion or Poor Man Taric Guide Boots-of-speedPoor Man Taric Guide Health-potion3

Early Game
Poor Man Taric Guide Philosophers-stonePoor Man Taric Guide Sight-ward5Poor Man Taric Guide Mercurys-treadsPoor Man Taric Guide Heart-of-gold

Mid Game
Poor Man Taric Guide Shurelyas-reveriePoor Man Taric Guide Sight-ward5Poor Man Taric Guide Randuins-omenPoor Man Taric Guide Philosophers-stonePoor Man Taric Guide Oracles-elixir

Late Game
Poor Man Taric Guide Soul-shroud or Poor Man Taric Guide Frozen-heart

Poor Man Taric Guide Oracles-elixirPoor Man Taric Guide Sight-ward5

Poor Man Taric Guide Rabadons-deathcapIf you need AP

Tactics

Early Game
Play to the way your lane mate does, so if he is just farming try to keep the enemys away from him, if he is going for kills try to pull of early stun shatter combos. If he 's having trouble or is just retarded, try to just keep him alive by healing him when you can.
Poor Man Taric Guide Earlygame

Mid Game
In mid game I have a rule that every time I go back I buy 6 wards or 2 wards + an oracle. This helps to keep Map control. The way I play in Mid game is to my enemies', so if they are doing good but lets say they are split pushing you try and get a gank on their strongest carry to try shut them down or if they are trying to teamfight just hold a lane and delay while your allies farm up.
Poor Man Taric Guide Midgame
Late Game
I play late game by warding the whole map and keeping control over it to maximise ganking and minimize the chance of getting ganked, this also helps with buff stealing/Baron/Dragon and alot of the time can turn games and win them.
Poor Man Taric Guide Endgame

Champions Taric counters easy
Taric works very well versing champs that have long CD's like Alister and Morgana and champions that rely on CC to kill your carrys like WW or Malz.

Champions that counter Taric
Taric gets destroyed by any tanky dps like Xin and Renekton.

Champions which work well with Taric in lane
Taric works very well with Ashe, Vayne, Corki, and Trist because of their MS, AD and overall great early games.

Conclusion
With this build Taric feels worthless when playing him due to the lack of damage or healing capabilities because of no items, but warding wins games and alot of people still dont realize that which is truly outrageous.
Back to top Go down
Tripwire

Tripwire

PostSubject: Re: Poor Man Taric Guide   Poor Man Taric Guide EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:36 pm

Blitz wrote:
Phildo wrote:
I think it's to have a slight edge over other supports. Given that most supports get x/x/21, almost always speccing in the 3% Movement Speed mastery, the 1 quint could potentially make/break a team fight.

I just like the little Edge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poor Man Taric Guide   Poor Man Taric Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Poor Man Taric Guide
Page 1 of 1