Confliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  TS Status  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

High Hemplar's Hiatus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
High Hemplar

High Hemplar

High Hemplar's Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: High Hemplar's Hiatus   High Hemplar's Hiatus EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:59 pm

Ok, so I'll be moving into a new place tmrw, so i got a lot of rl shit to deal with. Furthermore, my ISP is being a bitch about transferring my internet connection. What makes it worse is that its the holidays, so nobody wants to fcking get off their lazy asses and hook up my shit...so...I'll be out of Internet for a while....may the Lord have mercy on my soul.

As I walk through the valley of single-player FPSs, watching chick-flicks with the wife, and doing actual freelance work....I will fear no evil.

So in the meantime you guys will have to find some cool and awesome AP mid to play with Sad
Back to top Go down
Dingo8MyBaby

Dingo8MyBaby

PostSubject: Re: High Hemplar's Hiatus   High Hemplar's Hiatus EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:36 pm

Baaaaah. Alrighty, I saved a cloned Hemplar for just this occasion. Good luck surviving chick flicks though. That shit has claimed many a man.
Back to top Go down
Tripwire

Tripwire

PostSubject: Re: High Hemplar's Hiatus   High Hemplar's Hiatus EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Real gay, hope you get the Internet back soon!
Back to top Go down
https://confliction.forumotion.com
Diglett

Diglett

PostSubject: Re: High Hemplar's Hiatus   High Hemplar's Hiatus EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:26 pm

Hope it goes well, you can borrow some of my net, probably faster then kraz's net overall heuheuhu
Back to top Go down
Tripwire

Tripwire

PostSubject: Re: High Hemplar's Hiatus   High Hemplar's Hiatus EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:30 pm

I might not be able to play, I wont play for the next few days. More earthquakes and power is on and off.
Back to top Go down
https://confliction.forumotion.com
Elmo

Elmo

PostSubject: Re: High Hemplar's Hiatus   High Hemplar's Hiatus EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:20 pm

GOOD LUCK FINDING A NEW SOLO TOP TOO, FAGGOTS
Back to top Go down
Dingo8MyBaby

Dingo8MyBaby

PostSubject: Re: High Hemplar's Hiatus   High Hemplar's Hiatus EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Already did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Hemplar's Hiatus   High Hemplar's Hiatus Empty

Back to top Go down

High Hemplar's Hiatus
Page 1 of 1