Confliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  TS Status  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alternatives to raiding stores.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flowright

Flowright

Alternatives to raiding stores. Empty
PostSubject: Alternatives to raiding stores.   Alternatives to raiding stores. EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:31 pm

Steal cars of the streets and sell it to the chop shop.

I made money so much quicker than i did raiding shops.

Its also 100000000x safer.

They can only catch you if they camp the chop shop and you can see them if they are.

I did this in the Financial District near the bottom of the map. Theres like two chop shops about 300m apart form each other. I just drove between the two and i made like 10k in a few trips.

You get the most money from turning in armored trucks. I got at least $400 from one armored truck. The sports cars give me about $200 and any other cars give about $100.

We should just have a car stealing day.
All of us just steal cars and turn it into the chop shop then take turns turning it in to the money laundry and getting notoriety 5.
Back to top Go down
Anti

Anti

PostSubject: Re: Alternatives to raiding stores.   Alternatives to raiding stores. EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Sounds sexy we shall do this bro
Back to top Go down
https://confliction.forumotion.com
Synnr

PostSubject: Re: Alternatives to raiding stores.   Alternatives to raiding stores. EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:17 am

I have found store raiding to be extremely profitable. Just pick a server with low enforcer population. I generally try use Chiro to drop stuff off since you can back up practically onto him and just unload.

Always use a van you own and not a stolen one so someone doesn't drive off with your loot while you are packing or unpacking.

I generally avoid the big heavy items that take 3+ slots in your vehicle since they only pay out $195 and its more cost effective to load up on 1 slot items at $97 each. I generally get $2000 plus per run. Very occassionally I have a few stores back to back that don't drop much loot so it takes longer.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternatives to raiding stores.   Alternatives to raiding stores. Empty

Back to top Go down

Alternatives to raiding stores.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Confliction :: Games :: General Gaming-
Jump to: