Confliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  TS Status  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dan can you build me a Gaming Computer?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flowright

Flowright

Dan can you build me a  Gaming Computer? Empty
PostSubject: Dan can you build me a Gaming Computer?   Dan can you build me a  Gaming Computer? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:33 pm

Please dan Smile?
I can spend up to maybe $1,000. Maybe more if i need to.

If you have time and in the mood =)

Last edited by Flowright on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dan can you build me a Gaming Computer?   Dan can you build me a  Gaming Computer? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:42 pm

After I had to replace my video card and power supply in my HP pre-built desktop, I decided that I'm never buying a pre-built PC, ever again. It's not really that hard to assemble, and it might actually save you money in the long run. There's probably decent video tutorials just on YouTube, and I'm sure lots of the other people here would be willing to walk you through it via webcam (you would also need to provide cyber sex).

If you want top-tier, you'll probably spend about $2000 if not more on just the PC itself.

If you're willing to drop down to above-average so you can play most games out right now on medium to medium-high, you can probably get it to under $1000, and then get a nice monitor to go with it.

Also, remember that good keyboards and mice are nice. So account for that too.

EDIT: under NO circumstances should you ever buy a pre-built PC from a company that advertises itself as "gaming quality" such as AlienWare or CyberPower, unless you're prepared to lose a shit-ton of money.
Back to top Go down
Anti

Anti

PostSubject: Re: Dan can you build me a Gaming Computer?   Dan can you build me a  Gaming Computer? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:56 pm

TWO MONITORS ARE BETTER THAN ONEEEEEEEEE. go for two 19 inch its boss. like once you have the chance to use two monitors there is no going back to one

Otherwise, idk like blitz had his power supply and video card shit out in his hp, I bought a gateway and stuck a new power supply and video card in it right away for about 800 and got two pretty swett 19 inch lcd screens for about 180 combined on black friday. I just kind of went for the best cpu/hdd set up online at best buy for around 500 and then put like an 80 dollar video card and idk 60 dollar psu in it. Not genius, but it runs everything pretty well maxxed and I can upgrade it if I need to for cheap, I mean you only need to spend 80 bucks on newegg to get a video card that will run everything on max for at least a year.

Saved me putting it together and choosing parts so imokwithit.
Back to top Go down
https://confliction.forumotion.com
Dingo8MyBaby

Dingo8MyBaby

PostSubject: Re: Dan can you build me a Gaming Computer?   Dan can you build me a  Gaming Computer? EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:36 pm

Hey, I got a computer from CyberPowerPC, and a free shirt too that looks pretty nifty which in no way makes my judgement biased or anything, but the computer I got from them has lasted me 2 1/2 years now and was hella cheap and plays BC2 on max graphics. Their RAM is hella overpriced though, so I got hella cheap shit and now I have hella crappy load times.

Buy what you can afford, which in your case is anything.
Back to top Go down
Flowright

Flowright

PostSubject: Re: Dan can you build me a Gaming Computer?   Dan can you build me a  Gaming Computer? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:18 pm

So far this is what i have from just looking around for a few minutes.

How does this sound

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-960 3.20 GHz 8M Intel Smart Cache LGA1366
HDD: 1TB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 16MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Hard Drive)
MEMORY: 6GB (2GBx3) DDR3/1600MHz Triple Channel Memory Module (Corsair or Major Brand)
MOTHERBOARD: (3-Way SLI Support) MSI X58A-GD45 Intel X58 Chipset SLI/CrossFireX Triple-Channel DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ 7.1 Audio, eSATA, GbLAN, USB3.0, SATA-III, RAID, IEEE1394a, 3 Gen2 PCIe, 3 PCIe X1 & 1 PCI (All Venom OC Certified)
SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 1GB 16X PCIe Video Card (Major Brand Powered by NVIDIA)

Is it bad, okay, good?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dan can you build me a Gaming Computer?   Dan can you build me a  Gaming Computer? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dan can you build me a Gaming Computer?
Page 1 of 1