Confliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  TS Status  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SWTOR They be Grading

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anti

Anti

SWTOR They be Grading Empty
PostSubject: SWTOR They be Grading   SWTOR They be Grading EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:47 pm

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=12777

not that im surprised, or that anyone here actually thought this would be good.

BUT LOOK AT DEM Fs, DIDNT EVEN FUCKING GIVE THEM Es THEY FAILED RIGHT OUT LOL

also if you bought this please just mush up your money and feed it to your cat instead next time. At least its kind of almost getting something out of your money there, at the very least a dead cat which is way cooler than this bullshit.
Back to top Go down
https://confliction.forumotion.com
Elmo

Elmo

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR They be Grading   SWTOR They be Grading EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:41 pm

i bought it. i dont own a cat. wat do.
Back to top Go down
Dingo8MyBaby

Dingo8MyBaby

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR They be Grading   SWTOR They be Grading EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Ouch. That's gotta hurt bro.
Back to top Go down
Anti

Anti

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR They be Grading   SWTOR They be Grading EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:28 pm

WHY DID YOU BUY THIS

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

also pretty much none of the people in the thread actually played the game and those that did gave it about a B- on average.
I just reallllllly hate that they didnt make KOTOR3 instead of making this stupid bullshit mmo, and haven't seen gameplay that made me go oh this is cool I want to be this or do that in this game at all. They did one player RPG SO WELL, why ruin it with the unavoidable eternal quest/grind of an mmo. Even if its fun as shit, an MMO is a whole different beast than a single player RPG. Fuck.

Last edited by Anti on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diglett

Diglett

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR They be Grading   SWTOR They be Grading EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:34 pm

Should i buy this?
Back to top Go down
VKyrin

VKyrin

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR They be Grading   SWTOR They be Grading EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:44 pm

Give it a week or two for the raving lunatics to die of aneurysms , then read the reviews to see if it's worth buying.

At the moment, the people who could give you an accurate review of the game are too busy playing, and the rest are raging at being unable to log in as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Dingo8MyBaby

Dingo8MyBaby

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR They be Grading   SWTOR They be Grading EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:56 pm

Lemme tell you, it's shit. Only cool thing is the cinematics. Only good thing is the lightsabers. The only good thing is the unique characters. And finally, the only good thing is this thing just gave WoW a powerbash, softening it up for GW2 to do the cool finishing cinematic that involves decapitation.
Back to top Go down
Anti

Anti

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR They be Grading   SWTOR They be Grading EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:01 pm

I just remember when this was announced being so excited i could die early. Then a few pictures came out, looked even cooler.

Then they had gameplay videos with developers talking over them. I wanted to shoot every living person in a 10 mile radius and then make their families all die of aids. Fuck the devs were retards and all the early gameplay videos up until e3 stuff I think was the last I really watched all sucked major dick.

So I now have a burning hatred for the idiots they hired to make this game and hope it fails hard. But i still love kotor D:, so maybe it might be good. And if it is ill be soo happeh.

BUT ITS GOING TO SUCK THE BALLS OF DARTH VADER
Back to top Go down
VKyrin

VKyrin

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR They be Grading   SWTOR They be Grading EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:27 pm

You could do worse than Darth Vader.
Back to top Go down
Anti

Anti

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR They be Grading   SWTOR They be Grading EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:39 am

SUCK THE GIANT HAIRY BALLS OF PRINCESS LEIA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SWTOR They be Grading   SWTOR They be Grading Empty

Back to top Go down

SWTOR They be Grading
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Confliction :: Games :: General Gaming-
Jump to: