Confliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  TS Status  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So uhh.... Yeah.

Go down 
+3
Anti
Dan
Elmo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Elmo

Elmo

So uhh.... Yeah. Empty
PostSubject: So uhh.... Yeah.   So uhh.... Yeah. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:25 am

Well, one day I was hella bored so I decided to get some fuxin chips and watch anti's livestream, as I dragged my cursor to the centre of my screen, User Account Control pops up a program that needs permission, but the catch to this is; I PRESSED PLAY ON THE LIVESTREAM AS THE PROGRAM POPPED UP AND THEN SHIT FUCK HAPPENED.

So, I start panicking because I'm scared shit-less of what I have just unleashed upon myself; and I was not mistaken in doing so because the next thing i know, windows defender says something about my computer being at risk. So I System Restore myself to the previous day, but that doesn't seem to help because now Windows Defender has prompted me with a Trojan horse virus. And this time I was literally shitting bricks, so I told my mother and we went to the hospital to have it checked. After I arrived back home, I tried getting my computer to start up but now I can't even get to the fucking password screen.

And considering the state that my family is in; mother is contemplating on whether or not to divorce my dad and find a job to support the family, I am in NO position to be getting a computer any time in the near future.

- Elmo
R.I.P gaming: 4/10/2011.
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

So uhh.... Yeah. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So uhh.... Yeah.   So uhh.... Yeah. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:11 pm

Just remove the fucking virus you retard, download malwarebytes anti malware, spybot search and destroy, & windows security essentials.
Back to top Go down
Elmo

Elmo

So uhh.... Yeah. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So uhh.... Yeah.   So uhh.... Yeah. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:14 pm

Can't start up my PC QQ.
Back to top Go down
Anti

Anti

So uhh.... Yeah. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So uhh.... Yeah.   So uhh.... Yeah. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:19 pm

Try an OS cd?

You could try downloading a cd boot of linux from a diff comp and reformat with it and then redo it later with windows.
Back to top Go down
https://confliction.forumotion.com
Elmo

Elmo

So uhh.... Yeah. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So uhh.... Yeah.   So uhh.... Yeah. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:40 pm

I dont have an OS CD, but Nexus is bringing me one irl. HE'S KEWL BRUH
Back to top Go down
Kazeikan

Kazeikan

So uhh.... Yeah. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So uhh.... Yeah.   So uhh.... Yeah. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:32 am

U kno wats kewl? NOT GETTING A VIRUS LOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Elmo

Elmo

So uhh.... Yeah. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So uhh.... Yeah.   So uhh.... Yeah. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:23 am

stfu kaz, no one likes you.
Back to top Go down
Thepiedninny

Thepiedninny

So uhh.... Yeah. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So uhh.... Yeah.   So uhh.... Yeah. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:21 am

Nice save Nexus.
Back to top Go down
Diglett

Diglett

So uhh.... Yeah. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So uhh.... Yeah.   So uhh.... Yeah. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:36 pm

Elmo wrote:
but i <3 Kaze T_T
Back to top Go down
Kazeikan

Kazeikan

So uhh.... Yeah. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So uhh.... Yeah.   So uhh.... Yeah. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:10 am

Diglett wrote:
Elmo wrote:
but i <3 Kaze T_T
chyeah boi <3
Back to top Go down
Cris

Cris

So uhh.... Yeah. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So uhh.... Yeah.   So uhh.... Yeah. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:10 am

Are you able to start in safemode? If you are, like Dan said get malware bytes and run it straight from the cd or the USB, it sounds like you have exactly what my younger sister got on her computer, and after running MWB and cleaning up some stuff her computer was back to normal.

Otherwise, I hope it gets fixed soon ):
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So uhh.... Yeah. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So uhh.... Yeah.   So uhh.... Yeah. Empty

Back to top Go down

So uhh.... Yeah.
Page 1 of 1