Confliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  TS Status  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So I'm installing my own computer parts this time...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dingo8MyBaby

Dingo8MyBaby

So I'm installing my own computer parts this time... Empty
PostSubject: So I'm installing my own computer parts this time...   So I'm installing my own computer parts this time... EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:14 pm

Holy fuck oh shit fuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

Like there is so much dust. I'll post some pictures later but oh my god sweet baby jesus there is just so much and it gets everywhere. My entire fucking interior of the computer was FURRY. I MEAN FUCKING FURRY. I spent the first thirty minutes trying to clean off this one fan. I got dust everywhere but none of the dust on the fan would come off. I got a bottle of compressed air and I sprayed that shit. HIROSHIMA CLOUD RISES OUT OF MY FUCKING COMPUTER AND IM FUCKIN COUGHING FOR THE NEXT MINUTE AS I WONDER WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO? So much fucking dust inside this thing that I think I found one of Auschwitz's furnaces. Next I took off the processor to the motherboard and shit that thing was hard to take off. I really can't say I know what goes on in this thing, but once I took it off, there's this silver shit that looks like god damn unicorn blood pouring over my fingers and i look at the bottom of the processor and I'm like. "OH FUCK THAT AINT WHAT ITS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE." Shit looks like the surface of the moon. So I got this silver shit on my hands and there's still fucking dust in the air and then THIS FUCKING FLY FLIES INTO MY GOD DAMN ROOM AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF HE LANDS ANYWHERE I WILL FUCK HIM UP.

NOW FOR THE REST OF THE MOTHERBOARD.
Back to top Go down
Dingo8MyBaby

Dingo8MyBaby

PostSubject: Re: So I'm installing my own computer parts this time...   So I'm installing my own computer parts this time... EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:15 pm

So the motherboard didn't want too come out.

TOO FUCKING BAD LIL MISSY. YOU GONNA COME THE FUCK OUT WHETHER YOU WANT TOO OR NOT. OH JESUS. EVERYTHING STUCK LIKE GLUE. That old piece of shit RAM I have? Easy as cake. Almost felt bad taking it off the board. Fucked over in the factory to always be a piece of shit. Never stopped him from trying his best. But I can't let my emotions get in the way. That RAM is useless now and as such... it must be destroyed. No mercy. I can't afford mercy on this battlefield. If I am ever to upgrade my system, I must be ruthless. Alas. the casualties mount up. My fingers are tingly and hurt like a bitch from pulling out all of these god damn pluggy things. Vengeance will be mine, and it will be watermelon flavored.
Back to top Go down
Dingo8MyBaby

Dingo8MyBaby

PostSubject: Re: So I'm installing my own computer parts this time...   So I'm installing my own computer parts this time... EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:24 pm

And I'm starting to doubt whether or not eating some Nilla wafers after having my hands dripping with unicorn blood is a good idea.

Hospital visit incoming?
Back to top Go down
Dingo8MyBaby

Dingo8MyBaby

PostSubject: Re: So I'm installing my own computer parts this time...   So I'm installing my own computer parts this time... EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:07 pm

SO IT SEEMS I HAVE TO TURN A CIRCLE INTO A SQUARE SO THAT MY PROCESSOR FITS THE BAORD. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIT.

Back to top Go down
Phildo

PostSubject: Re: So I'm installing my own computer parts this time...   So I'm installing my own computer parts this time... EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:48 pm

Squares OP
Back to top Go down
Anti

Anti

PostSubject: Re: So I'm installing my own computer parts this time...   So I'm installing my own computer parts this time... EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:26 pm

IM LATE TO THE PARTY BUT THAT WAS A GREAT STORY BRO

DOES IT WORK NOW?
Back to top Go down
https://confliction.forumotion.com
Dingo8MyBaby

Dingo8MyBaby

PostSubject: Re: So I'm installing my own computer parts this time...   So I'm installing my own computer parts this time... EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:11 am

NOPE. PROBABLY GONNA CALL SOME PRUFUSHINOWLS.
Back to top Go down
Dingo8MyBaby

Dingo8MyBaby

PostSubject: Re: So I'm installing my own computer parts this time...   So I'm installing my own computer parts this time... EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:11 am

HOW'S MY SPELLING? 9-115-195-6496
Back to top Go down
Dingo8MyBaby

Dingo8MyBaby

PostSubject: Re: So I'm installing my own computer parts this time...   So I'm installing my own computer parts this time... EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:42 pm

AND AS THE STORY DRAWS TO A CLOSE, I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY GOTTEN MY DESKTOP TO WORK.

THINGS I LEARNED: FUCK THE POLICE, WASTE OF OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY AND SOON ENOUGH MINE AS WELL. THEY REFUSED TO SEND A COMPUTER TECHNICIAN TO HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEM AND ACCUSED ME OF INTENTIONALLY WASTING THEIR TIME. PSSH, LIKE THE DO ANYTHING ANYWAYS. AT LEAST YOU CAN SEE WHAT LA COPS DO, THEY HAVE FUCKING EVIDENCE OF WORK. LIKE BULLET HOLES IN CARS. THERE YOU CAN SEE THE POLICE IN ACTION.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. I'M HUNGRY AS A MOTHERFUCKER RIGHT NOW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I'm installing my own computer parts this time...   So I'm installing my own computer parts this time... Empty

Back to top Go down

So I'm installing my own computer parts this time...
Page 1 of 1