Confliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  TS Status  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Champ of choice for pwning

Go down 
+7
Cris
Blitz
ZZoMa
Diglett
Tripwire
Elmo
meds
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
meds

meds

Champ of choice for pwning Empty
PostSubject: Champ of choice for pwning   Champ of choice for pwning EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:23 am

What champ do you play when you need to break a losing streak, whether you think they're "OP" or you just play them a little too well?

For me, it's Eve.
I sort of stopped using her because I heard of the nerf and saw some pretty bad Eves, so I thought they nerfed her to shit.
I was getting sort of bored of my new rotation and decided to give her a go, and I found her almost just as lethal as before.

Her burst damage output is insane, probably because it's so easy to build 20 stacks on mejais as she can basically derp anybody on <half HP early game.

Definitely a cheap choice, but she's way too fun to give up.

Discuss.

Back to top Go down
Elmo

Elmo

PostSubject: Re: Champ of choice for pwning   Champ of choice for pwning EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:15 am

I used Eve from like 20 - 30 xD
and during that whole period I just kept going 20/5 ish every game until i eventually got bored of her
Back to top Go down
Tripwire

Tripwire

PostSubject: Re: Champ of choice for pwning   Champ of choice for pwning EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:38 am

I like Shaco and Malz.
Back to top Go down
https://confliction.forumotion.com
Diglett

Diglett

PostSubject: Re: Champ of choice for pwning   Champ of choice for pwning EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:19 am

Idk... I usually just troll around and get lucky Very Happy
But i use Trundle and Blitz (Maybe Ezreal if i dont fail)
Back to top Go down
ZZoMa

PostSubject: Re: Champ of choice for pwning   Champ of choice for pwning EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:27 am

Irelia Smile
Back to top Go down
Elmo

Elmo

PostSubject: Re: Champ of choice for pwning   Champ of choice for pwning EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:00 pm

For me it's probably Yi or Shaco
Back to top Go down
meds

meds

PostSubject: Re: Champ of choice for pwning   Champ of choice for pwning EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:19 pm

Elmo wrote:
For me it's probably Yi

Yi is another great one for tearing some new assholes.

How do you build him?

I'm still convinced an AS with Crit + sometimes a little LS (against a mostly melee team) works best.
(as opposed to AP)

I find this makes his auto attack god-like when combined with E & R, and use Q more for initiating/catching up/escape.
Back to top Go down
Elmo

Elmo

PostSubject: Re: Champ of choice for pwning   Champ of choice for pwning EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:45 am

Yeah bro, I usually get a lane item like Doran's Shield and then I get mah boots and go straight into an Infinity's Edge. After that I go for a Youmuu's Ghostblade, Bloodthirster, Black Cleaver and then I sell my Doran's shield for a defensive item or if I'm rofl-raping I buy a Phantom Dancer.

For runes I use Armour Penetration Marks
Mana Regen Per 5 at level 18 Seals and Glyphs
And I use Move Speed Quintessences.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Champ of choice for pwning   Champ of choice for pwning EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:07 am

meds wrote:
Her burst damage output is insane, probably because it's so easy to build 20 stacks on mejais as she can basically derp anybody on <HALF

Definitely a cheap choice, but she's way too fun to give up.
Eve is insanely strong at roaming, but at least Oracle Elixirs/Vision Wards counter her. It's not nearly as bad as a fed Karthus where he can just mash Q and R after a teamfight and pick up a triple kill.

Favorites: Ezreal, Nidalee (probably my most consistent/best), Renekton, Singed

Last edited by Blitz on Thu May 19, 2011 3:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan)
Back to top Go down
Cris

Cris

PostSubject: Re: Champ of choice for pwning   Champ of choice for pwning EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:09 am

luxluxluxluxluxlux
Back to top Go down
Anti

Anti

PostSubject: Re: Champ of choice for pwning   Champ of choice for pwning EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:12 pm

CHOOOOOGATHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
If I really need to win as long as we don't get super owned cho is the winrar
Back to top Go down
Tripwire

Tripwire

PostSubject: Re: Champ of choice for pwning   Champ of choice for pwning EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:13 pm

Yi is a rape cannon!
Back to top Go down
Elmo

Elmo

PostSubject: Re: Champ of choice for pwning   Champ of choice for pwning EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:34 pm

Okay I tweaked my build a bit O:

Wriggles
Boots
Black Cleaver
Youmuu's Ghostblade
Bloodthirster
Infinity's Edge

of course, this build isn't always reliable, it depends on the team you're vsing
Back to top Go down
Tripwire

Tripwire

PostSubject: Re: Champ of choice for pwning   Champ of choice for pwning EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:39 pm

Elmo wrote:
Okay I tweaked my build a bit O:

Wriggles
Boots
Black Cleaver
Youmuu's Ghostblade
Bloodthirster
Infinity's Edge

of course, this build isn't always reliable, it depends on the team you're vsing

All builds depend on the team you're versing!

Also im guessing thats a jungle build because of wriggles, or do you just like wriggles?
Back to top Go down
Elmo

Elmo

PostSubject: Re: Champ of choice for pwning   Champ of choice for pwning EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:48 pm

Jungle. I probably should have said so :p
Back to top Go down
Tripwire

Tripwire

PostSubject: Re: Champ of choice for pwning   Champ of choice for pwning EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Elmo wrote:
Jungle. I probably should have said so :p

I have thought of jungle Yi, i know you can do a basic jungle but can you start at red?
Back to top Go down
meds

meds

PostSubject: Re: Champ of choice for pwning   Champ of choice for pwning EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:15 pm

TastingDeath wrote:
I have thought of jungle Yi, i know you can do a basic jungle but can you start at red?

I've tried, and failed miserably. I don't think you can without help. He's a pretty weak jungler to start with.
Back to top Go down
Elmo

Elmo

PostSubject: Re: Champ of choice for pwning   Champ of choice for pwning EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:37 pm

Doing the buffs at level 1 is really hard because he has no life-gaining skills, or defensive tactics. i.e: Shaco's JitB, Warwick's Hungering Strike/Passive, Olaf's W.

I go; Wraiths, Wolves, Golem Ancient, Recall, Lizard Ancient. After that it's just a matter of ganking and jungling anywhere, counter-jungling, laning, etc.

Edit: Ahh, my skill build is; Q, E, Q, E, E, R, E, Q, E, Q, R, Q, W, W, W, R, W, W.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Champ of choice for pwning   Champ of choice for pwning EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:05 pm

TastingDeath wrote:

Also im guessing thats a jungle build because of wriggles, or do you just like wriggles?
What are you talking about, Ryan? Wriggle's is viable for EVERY champion. At least according to Phreak.
Back to top Go down
Tripwire

Tripwire

PostSubject: Re: Champ of choice for pwning   Champ of choice for pwning EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:17 pm

Blitz wrote:
TastingDeath wrote:

What are you talking about, Ryan? Wriggle's is viable for EVERY champion. At least according to Phreak.

Go play a caster with wriggles, as Phreak also said "I dare you".
Back to top Go down
Elmo

Elmo

PostSubject: Re: Champ of choice for pwning   Champ of choice for pwning EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:29 pm

^
Pretty sure Blitz was cracking a joke. Although it's hard to detect sarcasm over internet, I would assume that was his intention.
Back to top Go down
Tripwire

Tripwire

PostSubject: Re: Champ of choice for pwning   Champ of choice for pwning EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:46 pm

Elmo wrote:
^
Pretty sure Blitz was cracking a joke. Although it's hard to detect sarcasm over internet, I would assume that was his intention.

I know so was i lol
Back to top Go down
Phildo

PostSubject: Re: Champ of choice for pwning   Champ of choice for pwning EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:54 pm

Currently I like Malzahar and Nocturne...
Back to top Go down
Tripwire

Tripwire

PostSubject: Re: Champ of choice for pwning   Champ of choice for pwning EmptyThu May 05, 2011 3:16 pm

Phildo wrote:
Currently I like Malzahar and Nocturne...

OP OP OP need nurf!

Back to top Go down
Kazeikan

Kazeikan

PostSubject: Re: Champ of choice for pwning   Champ of choice for pwning EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:52 pm

I still find caitlyn a bitch to play against hence I play her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champ of choice for pwning   Champ of choice for pwning Empty

Back to top Go down

Champ of choice for pwning
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next