Confliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  TS Status  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LIKER SOMEBODY give me the rundown with the CLG vs TSM thing.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazeikan

Kazeikan

LIKER SOMEBODY give me the rundown with the CLG vs TSM thing. Empty
PostSubject: LIKER SOMEBODY give me the rundown with the CLG vs TSM thing.   LIKER SOMEBODY give me the rundown with the CLG vs TSM thing. EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:55 am

CLG seeded #1
didnt vs last seed
lost to tsm twice
dc'ed
QQ on forums

what. still dont get.
Back to top Go down
VKyrin

VKyrin

PostSubject: Re: LIKER SOMEBODY give me the rundown with the CLG vs TSM thing.   LIKER SOMEBODY give me the rundown with the CLG vs TSM thing. EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:38 am

No, what happened was CLG was seeded #1, and scheduled to fight WHALE in the first round (absolute crap team).

There was suspicion that EG (Seeded #7) was colluding to throw the match to TSM, based on the fact that Dan Dinh (EG) and Reginald (TSM) are brothers.

Riot switched the seedings around so that CLG was to face EG in the first round instead, stacking the brackets against CLG.

CLG goes on to lose 1st match against EG, wins 2nd match due to a DC on EG's team, and the 3rd match was a complete DC-fest with 2 DCs on CLG's team and 1 on EG's.

Riot suspects the DCs had to do with DDoS attacks, and calls for rematches of the 2nd and 3rd matches.

CLG wins the 2nd rematch, and loses the 3rd rematch, and EG eventually goes on to win their bracket and secure a position at Dreamhack.

Lots of QQ, especially since CLG wasn't supposed to even face EG without Riot screwing with the seedings.

On one hand, I agreed that Riot handled this like a bunch of retarded monkeys hopped up on prostitutes and crack, but on the other, EG really outplayed CLG to secure their position, so good on them.
Back to top Go down
Kazeikan

Kazeikan

PostSubject: Re: LIKER SOMEBODY give me the rundown with the CLG vs TSM thing.   LIKER SOMEBODY give me the rundown with the CLG vs TSM thing. EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:05 am

Thats right. EG. Didnt realise that Dan Dinh and Reginald were brothers.

If CLG got outplayed against EG, holy. Who cares about that. They were seeded #1 for a reason and was expected to be in the top 4. if they lost to a team originally seeded 7. Shame to them then.

Ty vk for that.
Back to top Go down
VKyrin

VKyrin

PostSubject: Re: LIKER SOMEBODY give me the rundown with the CLG vs TSM thing.   LIKER SOMEBODY give me the rundown with the CLG vs TSM thing. EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:16 am

To be fair, EG raped everyone. Yes, that includes tearing TSM a new one, 2-0.

CLG isn't out yet though, and they still get to go to Dreamhack if they beat the winner of the Rock Solid/Defy All Odds match. However, they've been putting forward really weak performances for the past few months, and unless they step it up and start practicing 5s, I don't expect too much from them.

The EU teams are continuously testing new strategies and coordination techniques (4 DPS 1 support wth?) and TSM/EG have been dominating games with their versatile jungle invasions. The age of CLG is over unless they start practicing again instead of wasting time in solo queue.

EDIT: Having beat Rock Solid, CLG is heading to Dreamhack.
Back to top Go down
Kazeikan

Kazeikan

PostSubject: Re: LIKER SOMEBODY give me the rundown with the CLG vs TSM thing.   LIKER SOMEBODY give me the rundown with the CLG vs TSM thing. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:21 am

yeh i herd. well thats pretty gay. CLG does shit all. just watched HSGG stream. theres heaps to improve on and here they are qqing about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIKER SOMEBODY give me the rundown with the CLG vs TSM thing.   LIKER SOMEBODY give me the rundown with the CLG vs TSM thing. Empty

Back to top Go down

LIKER SOMEBODY give me the rundown with the CLG vs TSM thing.
Page 1 of 1