Confliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  TS Status  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ezreal - theoretical tweaks discussion

Go down 
+3
Phildo
Diglett
Blitz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Blitz

Blitz

Ezreal - theoretical tweaks discussion Empty
PostSubject: Ezreal - theoretical tweaks discussion   Ezreal - theoretical tweaks discussion EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:09 pm

Someone gifted me RP when I first started playing this game, so being the noob I was, I promptly bought an Ezreal and a Frosted Ezreal skin. Like the idiot noob I was. I played him from probably 20 games before realizing that I was really bad at his skillshots, and constantly fed other people at mid. This was when I was under level 5. But I still got a kick from killing people stupid enough to B in obvious places. And KS'ing people from the fountain.

Recently, I picked him back up again, but I still feel like something is missing from him. I think he's generally ignored in all teamfights against skilled players because he lacks CC of any sort. I really think he could use a tweak to make him better. I think they should give his Essence Flux(W) the healing back, or have it buff/debuff movement speed as well as the attack speed it already affects.

What do you guys think of this?

Last edited by Blitz on Sun May 01, 2011 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diglett

Diglett

PostSubject: Re: Ezreal - theoretical tweaks discussion   Ezreal - theoretical tweaks discussion EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:36 am

Well Ezreal does a lot of damage if he can stay alive like many other carries, he probably has the most skillshots of all of the carries. So its your best idea to stay back in teamfights and just pewpew lasers. (me being Diglett sometimes rambo in but still manages to leave with 100 hp) I think hes pretty balanced tbh, doesnt really need the cc if he has a blink skill, And in teamfights if they ignore you. Abuse it and just rape their entire team with all ur damage and skillshots, because your ezreal and u do heaps of damage even if your not that fed Q should still be doing somewhat mediocre to a lot of damage. Either clean up with your ult. Or use it when u know u can hit more than one during the teamfight. Thats kinda Ezreal in a nutshell.

P.S In mid dont last hit with ur Q that often if you dont get mana regen runes / masteries / items. Usually save it for harrasing your enemy. if they get too aggressive just Q them to death and then E (blink) and finish off with another Q (should do enough damage if you harassed them long enough top get first Blood)
P.S.S If their ignoring you blitz, either their stupid. Or you arent the most damage on the team, Ex. Jax has 9 kills on your team and u have 3, probably Target #1 = Jax
P.S.S.S Most people ignore essence flux as a viable skill, unless u play AP ezreal, Most people Usually use it only to push towers with teammates with the extra Attack speed bonus(you dont get the bonus when u cast it (Well i dont think u do)) or to help the team if they are all grouped together or just help your other teamates / debuff people who are going to 1v1 you. Essence Flux + AD ezreal = poop.
Back to top Go down
Phildo

PostSubject: Re: Ezreal - theoretical tweaks discussion   Ezreal - theoretical tweaks discussion EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:33 pm

Ezreal has unmatched damage.. but as you pointed out, it's on a lot of skill shots.
He's a great champ, but if you want to play him well, you just need to practice a lot.
Back to top Go down
Tripwire

Tripwire

PostSubject: Re: Ezreal - theoretical tweaks discussion   Ezreal - theoretical tweaks discussion EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:33 pm

Phildo wrote:
Ezreal has unmatched damage.. but as you pointed out, it's on a lot of skill shots.
He's a great champ, but if you want to play him well, you just need to practice a lot.

Well yeah he takes practice but his skillshots are fast, the main thing which makes him hard is how smart your enemys are, like can they dodge skillshots or do they just stand there, do they harass you after you have used a skillshot or do nothing, or do they counter build you like build Armor or Mr.

Another thing like most AD carrys he is pretty item dependant, so farming is the biggest thing with him early game.
Back to top Go down
https://confliction.forumotion.com
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Ezreal - theoretical tweaks discussion   Ezreal - theoretical tweaks discussion EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:52 am

TastingDeath wrote:
Another thing like most AD carrys he is pretty item dependant, so farming is the biggest thing with him early game.

I'd say I usually farm decently with him; I'm commonly the #1 or #2 in minion kills on my team.

I'd say he's also pretty dependant on the team as well. I've played pubs where I stomp with him, and the enemy team would get smart and just start focusing me a lot. While my team stands there. I guess my cry of outrage demanding a CC comes from me being used to playing Ashe where I can just toggle it on and run away like a little bitch while shooting. I could look into getting a Frozen Mallet, but I wouldn't want to buy 2 Phages in the same game...I already finish Trinity Force after completing my Infinity Edge.
Back to top Go down
Tripwire

Tripwire

PostSubject: Re: Ezreal - theoretical tweaks discussion   Ezreal - theoretical tweaks discussion EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:07 pm

Blitz wrote:
TastingDeath wrote:

I'd say I usually farm decently with him; I'm commonly the #1 or #2 in minion kills on my team.

I'd say he's also pretty dependant on the team as well. I've played pubs where I stomp with him, and the enemy team would get smart and just start focusing me a lot. While my team stands there. I guess my cry of outrage demanding a CC comes from me being used to playing Ashe where I can just toggle it on and run away like a little bitch while shooting. I could look into getting a Frozen Mallet, but I wouldn't want to buy 2 Phages in the same game...I already finish Trinity Force after completing my Infinity Edge.

If you're in middle 60minions by 10mins is good at our elo, but try to aim for 80.
Back to top Go down
https://confliction.forumotion.com
Dan

Dan

PostSubject: Re: Ezreal - theoretical tweaks discussion   Ezreal - theoretical tweaks discussion EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:34 pm

Also, sheen or brut rush.
NO OPTIONS.
Back to top Go down
Dingo8MyBaby

Dingo8MyBaby

PostSubject: Re: Ezreal - theoretical tweaks discussion   Ezreal - theoretical tweaks discussion EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:59 pm

Brut is better. Gives CD and armor pen in addition to giving more base damage.

And your success with Ezreal is going to do alot on how well you land your skillshots, and how well your team keeps a Cho'Gath off of you. One nom and you're fucked.
Back to top Go down
r0ck

PostSubject: Re: Ezreal - theoretical tweaks discussion   Ezreal - theoretical tweaks discussion EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 5:40 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ezreal - theoretical tweaks discussion   Ezreal - theoretical tweaks discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Ezreal - theoretical tweaks discussion
Page 1 of 1